8.09.2016

Craftsy Block Party featuring my block "Secret Drawer"


I just received an email from the folks at Craftsy letting me know my block "Secret Drawer" is featured along with 24 more blocks on a blog post called "Block Party"!  You can find the Craftsy
post and all the free blocks [HERE]


"Secret Drawer" is a perfect block to practice your Y seams.  I share an in depth tutorial with step by step photos [HERE]



I created the pattern for my Vintage Block Quilt along.  You can find all the free patterns [HERE]
There are 12 blocks in all, 12" square and a perfect set to make your own vintage quilt!

Happy Sewing!
xo
Charise

4 comments:

  1. the blocks from your vintage block quilt along are adorable especially with the fabric you choose. Very feminine. Your blocks appear to be unique. I am making a quilt (Chuck, Susan and me) with 6 inch blocks. I hope it is okay if I use a couple of yours. I am eyeing the third one in the second row and the second one in the third row.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pam - of course you can use them! Enjoy : )

      Delete
  2. Hi, Clarise! This was so timely for me as I've been looking for a spool block to use on a round robin adventure. I'll be making a practice block, for sure, but off hand, can you tell me how large the spool block is, unfinished? My email address is ksroy54 (at) hotmail.com. While I'm here, let me say your quilt is delightful and I'll be exploring it further, as well as checking out your archived posts. I love finding new blogs! Thanks a million! ~karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!