10.25.2015

Farmer's Wife Friday ~ Welcome Bea and Becky


Hello and Happy Sunday.  I hope you are enjoying your weekend. I spent a good amount of mine cleaning & organizing my sewing area and organizing my fabric.  I hope to have a de-stash this week.

I'm a bit late for Farmer's Wife Friday but just had to post it anyway : )
This week both blocks are quite easy to put together.

Welcome Bea the strawberry basket block.
The strawberry fabric is from D's selection - a Japanese import fabric.
The dot is Moda basic dots.


I love the Becky block! A cherry themed block.
I used the same color scheme as Bea with the addition of pink.
Becky definitely has some sass.
Most of the fabrics are by Lori Holt for Riley Blake.  
The small pink ground cherry is a Japanese
fabric.


My favorite pic is the group shot.  It is fun to see all the blocks together!


xo
Charise

3 comments:

  1. Love, love all the blocks and the fabric choices for each!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! Your blocks are so much fun!
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew your basket would be stunning and it is. This is going to be one gorgeous quilt. Are you setting on point, straight or a combination of both?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!