10.16.2015

Farmer's Wife Friday ~ Ava



Happy Friday and thanks for stopping by.  I thought this post wouldn't happen ~ I've been crazy busy this week but I managed to stitch together the block, Ava,  last night.  

This is a fun and easy block to make.  I changed up the position of the fabrics a bit.
I put the apple print on each corner instead of the floral which makes it a less busy.


The apple fabric is from a vintage circa 1930's apron.  
The multi floral is Windham Fabrics Story Book Playtime.
The Blue Floral is called Dresden Plates - I love the tiny scale floral ~ perfect for small pieces.
And last but not least is the yellow with mini strawberries ~ Minny Muu by Lecien.


I am happy with the way they look together .....

Very Happy : )

xo
Charise

9 comments:

  1. Love your blocks! They look so great together:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you used a vintage piece of fabric from an apron. You are very gifted in putting fabrics together. I love Farmers Wife Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your colors! Simply lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your colors! Simply lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blocks are so pretty. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have seen many fabric variations for this sew-along and yours is my favorite. Your quilt will be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!