5.17.2014

Beautiful Bedrooms



About a year ago, I received a call for submissions for Stitch Magazine's Beautiful Bedrooms. The editor was looking for six new projects to add to the "best of" projects from Stitch Magazine past issues.  Fast forward a year later and you can find two of my projects in the book!

The Kimono Wrap is a feminine kimono style robe.  I designed it with an inside tie and elastic smocked waistline.  It is currently at Quilt Market but will hopefully be home soon.   I'm looking forward to wearing it this summer!

The second project I designed for the book is the Sweet Dreams Nightie.


  

This is an incredibly simple project with shirred elastic detail at the neck and shoulder ties.  

You can find the book in the Sew Daily shop [here].
It comes complete with a full size pattern insert and clear concise instruction and illustrations for each project.

Happy Sewing!

xo
Charise

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Charise, on two beautiful projects! They look perfect for your upcoming Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Очень нежно и красиво!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful designs! Love the kimono and the nightgown! Could you tell me the manufacturer of the nightgown fabric? it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pat
      It is Anna Maria Horner Voile fabric Sinister Swarm in color Flower. It was produced some time ago but I'd take a look at Etsy. She has lots of beautiful voile prints.
      Best Wishes
      Charise x

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!