4.30.2014

Work in Progress Wednesday



It is a good thing it is WIP Wednesday since I have not finished a thing this week : )
I designed this crayon block over a year ago.  It was a contribution to a paper piecing book that the publisher decided not to go forward with.
It makes such a cute design for a pencil case.  I've also wanted to do a simple paper piecing tutorial and this is the perfect design since it is only one block!  
The text is a Kumiko Fujita print from long ago.  Other text prints would work perfectly in its place like this one I have been eyeing over at Sew Me a Song.



This is a little project that I am working out the details.  I'm making fabric flowers from some Liberty prints left over from my kaleidoscope pillow project.  I hope to have it done for Mother's Day.


I have completed a few more blocks for the "Pack Patch Mini" quilt along.  Last week's theme was April Showers bring May Flowers. 
My garden in April is incredibly green and pink tulips emerge as the first color in the garden.
In May, my yellow and red roses are just starting to bloom.
I love this time of year!


I am most excited about the progress shown in this picture 
though the picture itself is not that exciting  :)
I have started digitizing my Anna Blouse pattern!!  Woo Hoo!!!
This is a pic of the sleeve that I printed from my computer and taped together.


Share you WIP's over at Freshly Pieced!

xo
Charise





3 comments:

  1. That little crayon block is adorable!! It would be a fun pocket on a little girl's dress too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing your Anna pattern Charise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The crayon block is cute! I surely love your pack patch blocks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!