7.05.2013

Craft if Forward






I'm very happy to announce that all five lovely ladies that signed up for
craft if forward have received their packages. 
I made Pomme potholders for everyone with a little extra in each package.   
I know how exciting is is to receive a little something in the mail - just like Christmas opening a special package!
 
It was a fun experience for me and I love the whole idea of this! 
Thanks to Mette for sending me this lovely package last year!
 
A busy day in the yard and hopefully I'll sneak in some sewing, too!!!

xo
Charise

5 comments:

  1. The potholders are incredibly. I really love the colors you picked. I think the recipients are going to love them =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!
    Love the pot holders!
    Have a great weekend,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! Love that yellow one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow its Cute ;) Nice Idea and These colours are perfekt matching.

    Greetings from Germany ,

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pot holder is so cute! Thank you for the fun package, it was a treat to get it last week (and summarily forget to email you about it....)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!