12.03.2012

Incredible Mail!!!

 
I've been so fortunate to receive such amazing goodies from online friends!
 
 
Becca and I did a swap and she sent me the most incredible package.
Everything was perfect. I Love the sewing caddy and pouch. The strawberries are adorable!!
She made those cute magnets. I'm so lucky to have such a super talented and sweet friend!!!
I can't wait for our next swap : )
I also did the handmade ornament swap On Flickr hosted by Lauree!
For my partners,  I made the houses you see in my mosaic.
I received the most incredible ornaments. My color scheme for decorating is Red and White. I just love how they look together! I can't wait to put them on the tree!!
These lovely ornaments came from Amy (angel), Synnoeve ( Crochet heart, bastket and fabric), Krista (Hot Air Balloon) and Wendi (Glass ribbon ball).
 
This amazing pillow came from Sew She Did's Sheetal for the Pillow Talk Swap on Flickr.
I LOVE this pillow.  Most of the fabrics are vintage scraps!!  I'm so lucky to have such an amazing partner!!!
 
xo
Charise

2 comments:

  1. Lucky lady! You sure did well on the swaps! I like the little pincushion too! Can you me about the text fabric in the ornament pic? It says God Jul (Merry Christmas, in Swedish) and I think it is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that pillow looks like something you would have made for yourself. Your partner did some good stalking!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!